With SME over for another year, it’s time to reflect on the three days, and what we learned.
We learned that people working in field service and FM - delegates, partners, customers – are really great. Thanks to everyone who came by to see us. You made the show so much more enjoyable.
We went along to some fantastic talks and presentations where we learned and we were inspired.
- Our industry must provide customers with a total experience, not just a product
- Data and analysis is vital in demonstrating value to customers
- The upcoming technologies that most excited the panel are machine learning, Google Glass and driverless cars.
- There is nothing worse than working for a company that has no expectations
- No performance improvement is too small to count
- You can’t manage people without caring about their motivations
Overall, we had a great time at SME and we’ve already booked our stand for 2016.
Hope to see you there too. With stilts on.