Today we raised our mugs high and dug deep into our pockets to support Macmillan’s biggest coffee morning. In total we raised a whopping £406.72 and piled on near on 350lbs!
Our array was a typical scene from GBBO. A selection of beautifully presented, and surprisingly unique home bakes and shop bought creations. And not a soggy bottom in sight.
Our star bakers were:
- Kirsty – Lemon drizzle and vanilla cupcakes
- Clare – Devil’s food cake (AKA amazing chocolate sponge)
- Alex – Cannoncinin (Italian cream horn for those not in the know)
- Angela – Ultimate chocolate muffins
- Lesley – Fresh cream gateaux
- Lucy – Chocolate brownies
- Chocolate swirl – a mystery donator (please make yourself known, we all want the recipe)
Thank you to everyone that got involved. Whether you contributed a cake, bought one, facilitated or made a donation, your effort is much appreciated. Bring on the next one.